Aggregate Intellect is on a mission to unlock the world’s technical knowledge 🔥
Our community groups do that at a localized level.
10k+ Community Members
50+ Technical Experts
Community Of AI Researchers, Practitioners Calls For Stringency In Toronto Police Services Board's Use Of AI Technologies Policy
"AI technologies are impacting our everyday lives. The ethical risks of AI mean we should think beyond the barebones of algorithmic fairness and bias in order to identify the full range of effects of AI technologies on safety, privacy and society at large."
Tech leaders call on Toronto Police Service Board to strengthen proposed AI policy
Last month, a group of Canadian tech leaders penned an open letter to the Toronto Police Services Board (TPSB) calling for a series of changes to be made to its draft artificial intelligence (AI) policy, which is designed to govern how the force uses such tools.
- Our community projects are typically 1 - 3 month experiences.
- Guided by 1 or 2 Leads / Advisors who have an experience advantage.
- In these, community members work on solving a problem or learning something new.
- Expect to learn, as well as teach! These are largely hands-on peer learning experiences.
- Usually, they’re done for the learning!
- Other times, we have $1000s of dollars of prizes for finished projects by a sponsor.
- The Network - Geographic + Industry + Stage of life ... the diversity here is nuts!
- The Growth - Growth happens here by solving problems with peers. It’s not classroom style!
- The Energy - We don’t care about member backgrounds. We’ve set up an infrastructure to enable anyone with sufficient energy to thrive. That culture attracts quite the energy!
Join a Community ProjectAdvisorsDifferent Community Roles