Our group is solving the problem of unequal access to credit. Our North Star is an on-chain self-governed reputation scoring mechanism.
We’re looking for an Analytics Team Lead with prior experience in Data Science, ML Engineering; credit scoring & credit analysis. However, no expertise in blockchain dev is necessary.
- Learn the blockchain tech and dive deeper into mechanisms of lending and borrowing smart contracts - Web3.py, Brownie
- Acquire skill in accessing and downloading blockchain lending data from Aave and Compound smart contracts - Graph CLI, geth/erigon
- Build scalable data engineering pipeline (python stack, Spark)
- See how to apply your machine learning skills to improve the capital efficiency of on-chain lending/borrowing transactions (LightGBM, SHAP, time-series + CNN, causal modeling)
- In the next 8 weeks, we’re aiming to build a tool that analyzes the history of blockchain user transactions and suggests optimal collateral lower than the market, keeping the same amount of risks.
Pasha Datsiuk | Group Lead Revenue Ops at Purefacts
Daniel Kur | Data Team Lead Applied Research Scientist at ServiceNow
Edward Johnson | Core Team Founder at Ikinique
Solito Reyes III | Core Team Data Scientist at Vegito
Chris Li | Core Team Technology Analyst
Shubhanker Banerjee | Core Team Researcher at Adapt Center
Our wg is divided into multiple teams, thus most of work is done in parallel
Expected time to finish
Get to a baseline model
On-chain lending data aggregation and analysis
This article focuses on the challenges and solutions we faced when building a robust on-chain reputation scoring mechanism within the collateralized DeFi segment. At the current stage, we are building a dataset, based on Aave that unifies health scores across lending protocols by aggregating and analyzing on-chain lenders' data.
- Experience 0 to 1 from within a startup
- Learn about the forefront blockchain tech
- See how your ml/blockchain skills can be applied in one of the most fast-growing areas
[Recruitment on hold. But you can join the group’s public Slack channel here for future opportunities.]