Session #1: 5th July, 5:30 - 6:30 pm ET
Over 4-6 weeks, we will be brainstorming and defining an AI Governance framework. The Governance Framework will be used to create an Info-Tech Research Blueprint and will be presented at the Info-Tech LIVE conference in mid-September.
Who this group for: Folks responsible for creating & using AI / ML systems. Both Business & Technical. [ML Engineers, Architects, ML vendors] You can join in to help craft, or just give your candid first impressions. We’re looking for variety!
❗ Meeting Link: Click here to join the meeting
❗ Weekly Meeting Time: 5:30 - 6:30 PM ET on Tuesdays
❗ Slack channel: Click here to join. Email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ if having access trouble.
- We will define what AI/ML Governance is and what it is not
- Define the scope of AI/ML Governance
- Define how AI Governance integrates with IT governance, Data Governance, Enterprise Governance and other organizational structures.
- Define AI Governance guiding principles, outcomes and components
- The goal is to have a framework created in 4-5 weeks
- AI Governance Framework will be used to create an Info-Tech Research Blueprint and will be presented at the Info-Tech LIVE conference in mid-September.
- We need to finalize the draft by mid-August, at the latest.
Expected time to finish
Relevant Recipes / Resources
Get familiar with the domain.
(will provide 1 week before the 1st meeting)
Brainstorm the structure of the framework
Define the framework components
- Be sure to bookmark this page (it will have the meeting joining link, key resources, timeline …)
- The first 3 meetings are the most important in any WG. Try your best not to miss. Catch-up by asking on Slack if you must.
- To gain the most from the experience, you have to give the most. So read up, be a part of the conversation, and keep you camera open as much as possible!
- First sessions, we usually ask folks to give 30s introductions. So come in prepared!
Aggregate Intellect hosts one of the most diverse ML communities in the world. Over the course of the working group
- You’ll get an immersion into that community & walk out with some cool new friends.
- To be the first in the space to get a clear definition of AI Governance
- Be spotlighted for your efforts. [sample]
- Your name will appear in the research blueprint 😯