The powerhouse of our community!
If you’re interested in this part of the website, chances are, you’re an ultra busy someone. But you also recognize the value of being a part of a diverse community ... and you’re also one of those people who likes to give back ^_^
We’ve made this role for you.
So what does an Advisor actually do?
- They tell us what kinds of groups / people they’re interested in advising.
- When a potential lead like that reaches out, after checking in, we make an introduction.
- If there’s chemistry, the lead & advisor kick things off.
- We expect ~ 3hrs of support from an Advisor (through insight, discussion & introductions) to help kick off a community group.
- Then during the first 6 weeks of the group, Advisors support leads through weekly 30m meets & remote support as needed.
- Attending weekly group meetings & staying on after the first 6 weeks is optional, though many many choose to do so.
Some Advisor Privileges:
- Featured on our community website.
- Given access (and introductions as needed) to any other Aggregate Intellect advisors.
- Periodic Advisor only event invites.
If this sounds interesting, fill you this form to apply. We’ll get back to you within 7 business days.
More details about our community processes.
Have any questions not already answered here? Email our community manager, Ammar Khan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ping him directly on Slack here.