Starts: Saturday March 26, 2022, at 11 AM
Review Best Practices for Machine Learning open-source framework and submit suggestions for improving it.
Pre-Requisites - Motivation to deliver Responsible AI.
Weekly meeting link.
- The goal of this group is to review an existing open-source framework for delivering Responsible AI.
- The group will be assigned sections of the framework to read and be ready to discuss during the weekly live sessions
- The group is encouraged to submit feedback and suggestions for improving the open-source framework
- The framework covers organizational best practices and technical best practices
Expected time to finish
Orientation and Onboarding
Organizational Best Practices Review
Technical Best Practices Review
Wiki submissions, reflections, and closure
Aggregate Intellect hosts one of the most diverse ML communities in the world. Over the course of the working group
- You’ll get an immersion into that community & walk out with some cool new friends.
- You have an opportunity to contribute to an open-source framework in an area that many organizations are looking to focus on (Responsible AI)