Bookmark the Working Group’s landing page. All key info centralized there.
Join our Working Group’s Slack channel by:
- Clicking here.
- A gentle nudge to share an introduction once you join.
Recommended virtual environment - Google Colab.
- Google Colab is essentially a Google Cloud hosted Juypter notebook.
- Synchronizes everyone’s environments for easier collaborative bug fixing.
- Gives free GPU access.
- Meetings weekly at time: 1-2 PM ET on Saturdays (Starting the 23rd April)
- Meeting joining link: https://meet.jit.si/ML-basedMineralProspectivityMapping
- If miss a meeting, check under ‘Our Journey’ on landing page + Slack to keep up.
Make a reasonable effort to keep cameras on. Facial expressions part of any discussion!
Recipes on landing page to get you started / share expertise. (A Recipe is simply a list of resources that help teach something / solve a problem)
Help fill in gaps by recommending resources for the benefit of everyone!
Fill out this google sheets to share your contact info + a bit about you. Will be used for calendar invites if relevant.